Anonymity is guaranteed
Dear customers, if you have problems
dealing with with our staff,
8 (4912) 24 98-22
Technical Specifications 5774-012-00287912-2007
Up-to-date bitumen-polymer roofing and waterproofing torch-applied membrane.
Intended use: Damp proofing for buildings, including basement tanking, roof waterproofing,
used as top layers with permanent heavy surface protection, intermediate layers and underlayers.
• Roof covering of buildings and constructions of all types.
• Waterproofing of building constructions: footings, tunnels
K- large-grained mineral granules
H - glass-fiber mat
T - glassfiber
E - Polyester
Fire performance classes:
External fire performance: BROOF(t1)
Reaction to fire - E
• Elastoizol is glued to the prepared surface
by welding the cover layer from the bottom side overlapping freely supporting material.
Gas burner or other burners can be used for welding.
• Roofing is possible in any seasons
except snowy or rainy weather.
- Length of a pallet 1,2 m
- Width of a pallet 1 m
- Quantity of rolls on a pallet from 20 to 42 rolls per pallet depending on weight of sq. m. of material
- Waterproofing of roof
- Waterproofing of walls and basement
- Waterproofing of pipelines
- Waterproofing of foundation
Вас может заинтересовать: